Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016

Update after 6 Month in Australia.. What I've done since December 2015

Hello Fellas,

Yes I am still alive.. 
I know, I haven't post anything since February. I can say I was very busy but the main reason was, I haven't continued travelling the past 3 month. I am still in Agnes Water

Now a small summary of what I've done in Australia:

I have been to VIC, SA, NSW and now I am in QLD. I've seen a lot and met awesome people.

After staying in Sydney and Melbourne for a long time, I travelled the Great Ocean Road (see blog) and all the way to Adelaide (December 2015). It was freakin' hot and dry there. On the way back, we have done the Grampians Nationalpark. It's a beautiful place there with a breathtaking view of the NP. 

Grampians Nationalpark

After looking for farm work and failed on a tomato farm in the middle of nowhere in VIC,
I found SpotX, which is located in Woolgoolga, NSW.


The Blueberry Farmer Crew

One of the highlights! I stayed at SpotX (January 2016) for a month, trying to do some farm work on a blueberry farm. It's located in NSW between Coffs Harbour and Byron Bay. But I surfed most of the time. At that time I had a Mini Mal 6'8, Speedster from Aloha. Was fun though. Could practice a lot.

Lunch time at the Blueberry Farm

On my way to Coolangatta

Then the farm shut down. Season was done.
Then I continued traveling to a place called Beenleigh. It's located between Brisbane and Goldcoast. I stayed at a wonderful family and looked after the 2 boys Brook and Cooper. At the weekend, Tuz and me travelled to Nimbin, Byron and Coolangatta. I missed surfing a lot and we had a rad time together. Thanks Tuzcanee for the beautiful time

After staying 1 month in Beenleigh, I continued travelling and arrived in Agnes Water on the 28th February 2016. Now I am still here.

I am living at Backpackers@1770 and working as a driver for accommodation. I had additional jobs and worked in the kitchen, as a gardener, was employed as a barista and worked as a photographer for a surf school now ("Reef to Beach Yeeew"). Agnes water is a small town. You can see it as a surfer town and only a small village at the sea. It's a nice mix of locals and backpackers. Backpackers usually stay a few days before continuing to Airlie Beach (Whitsundays) or Hervey Bay (Frazer Island). There are some long term backpacker e.g. me or people from other hostels. I love it here! 

Our Hostel is such a nice place to stay and to live. No wonder I am already staying here for 3 month and was planned to stay here just a couple of weeks. 

Anything else what to do here in Agnes Water and why to come here, you'll see on the next blog.

See ya in the future! ("Dolphin") 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen