Montag, 19. Oktober 2015

Diving in Koh Tao

What a life: Sitting in the hammock at a lonely beach. 


I decided to go to Koh Tao and continue my PADI Advanced Open Water Diver. It's like I am addicted to discover the under water world and to go more deeper. Koh Tao is a very small island (about 3,5km long) and there are many many Dive spots. I am going to do my AOW at Alvaro Diving in Chalok, Koh Tao. 

(Studying for my AOW)


(Shark Bay) 

(Nangyuan Isand)


(Pirate Bar @Alvaro Diving, Chalok Beach)

On the last day, I decided to get a tattoo again. Instead the machine I want a Bamboo Tattoo. I chose a Thai Traditional Mandala. People from the Diving Shop recommended me this place: Koh Tao Bamboo Tattoo. Jun the owner, is well experienced and did my tattoo. He runs the shop with his sister who is a very lovely person. From the first time I felt very welcome. 


So glad to have this tattoo now. I adore it! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen