Montag, 12. Oktober 2015

Phuket: PADI Open Water Diver

flew with a low-cost Airline called Jetstar. This is one of the low budget airline in Asia besides e.g. Airasia, Tigerair or Scoot. The flight just last 1:30h and it was comfortable. 

Phuket is located in the west south part of Thailand (Indian Ocean). It's the biggest Island of this Country and very touristy. You can do so many activities e.g. Diving, Surfing, Tanning :-), Party, Rock climbing around Krabi, Kayak, snorkeling and excursion to other Islands. Now I enjoy the low season before the high season will start next week. 

I did my first PADI certification @sssphuket. This is a Diveshop I really recommend. Tomorrow I will go to Koh Phi Phi for 3 more dives. I am so excited to see more. 


Summary: What I have done in Phuket

Diving - Beach -C ooking european food with friends - French People around me - learning stupid French words - eating Asian food - discovering Phuket with the motorbike - having a plat tire - everyday Thai Massage - having the best view of the Ocean from the flat (in the Jungle) - learning Thai words again - watching stupid tourists got transformed to a lobster (I am actually not a tourist, I am a traveller!!!) - amazing pink/orange colored sunset - eating Exotic fruits in the morning: carambola, pineapple, watermelon, guava, mango, pineapple, dragon fruit, pineapple, pineapple...





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen