Montag, 12. Oktober 2015

10 Things to do in Singapore

Yeeeew I am back in Singapore. This is a place, where I had a very nice childhood. Visiting my best childhood friend and hang around, having nice dinner and party hard :-)


I even don't do all the touristy things because I know Singapore very well now. But some places I still love to go which also are on the lis below. 

Here are 10 places in Singapore I recommend to go:

1. Marina Bay (MBS, Sea Lion Statue)
2. Orchard Road (Shopping!!)
3. Clarke Quay (Dining, Nightlife)
4. China Town (Temple, Market)
5. Little India
6. The Singapore Zoo
7. Sentosa Island (Universal Studios, Attractions, Beach Clubs)
8. Bugis (Shopping)
9. Everywhere: Eating at local places (food stall/court)
10. The Gardens by the Bay



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen