Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015

Killing the time at airports

I love to hang out at airports. 

(Photo: Zurich Airport, Edelweiss, 2014)

This is an area, where you are between borders... It's like to be nowhere... Just in Transit... No definition where you exactly are now. 

It's a very big emotional feeling to leave a lovely country and to enter an other beautiful one very soon.
-> to come to a conclusion: this is one of many sections during traveling, which can also be very excited.

So many people complain about the time they have to spend at the airport if some flights are delayed. In some kind it's understandable. But your life doesn't consist out of waiting, to be bored or to complain all the time especially at the airport. 

Use the time and do some productive activities for yourself:

1. Reading a Book or Magazines

2. I love Arts and I also draw a lot. That's why I always have a piece of paper or a sketch block and a pen. Sometimes I have to draw down all my fantasies from my head.. Otherwise it would explode.

3. Checking social networks (*Jane). A wonderful opportunity to keep in touch with the world out there. 

4. Having a nap after a brutal and incredible adventure you had in that country. 

5. Eating and watching people. This can be very entertaining.

6. Watching a movie. 

7. Talking and meeting people. Every single person I met during traveling, has this intention. Otherwise you have a big problem to get in touch with new people or you prefer to travel all by yourself without to get in contact (in my opinion, this is definitely brainless!!).

8. Shopping, but this could always be expensive or you save taxes. 

Now, I am at Phuket Airport and I have to wait 10h to check in. Today, I came all the way from Koh Tao (spontaneous trip). Because there was a storm, I decided to exit from the island 1 day before my flight will go to Jakarta.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen