Samstag, 3. Oktober 2015

What's Homesick?

Homesick? 

An unknown feeling for me. I can't identify any situations of my life with this word. There is something inside me that always pushes me away, from where I stay now. I never found a place to set down yet. 
Someday, the place (or places hahaha) where I would stay and feel totally comfortable, is somewhere there outside. 

I am so damn curious to get into new countries, discovering other cultures, meeting and learning from other people, trying food and having a short insight into other mentalities. 


The way I am not loosing myself in discovering: I always need to find spots, where I can concentrate on my favorite hobbies during traveling.

If you got any similar statements or other reason of becoming or not becoming homesick, don't hesitate and tell me! I think it really depends how you grew up and how early you got in touch with traveling. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen